Ook beschikbaar in het: Dutch
Kick Your Habits | Modern addiction treatment
The sooner you intervene, the better – visit us in Amsterdam
And the easier it will be to regain control. We will help you. Call us to schedule an appointment. We will see where things stand and together we will start working to exchange your bad habit for a good one.
“WE TREAT CLIENTS AS WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED”
We developed a treatment concept that is suitable for the modern day man or woman with a busy life, suffering from bad habits or addictions. We view an addiction as a regular process that has spun out of control. Something that used to work in your favor (fun, comfort, distraction, confidence) has now turned against you.
“WE MAKE SURE YOU GET MOVING IN A WAY THAT SUITS YOU”
There is no reason to be ashamed, take action!
You are not alone. Bad habits data:
of Dutch adults excessively drinks
of Dutch adults smokes daily
Dutch adults are addicted to medicines
young Dutch women have bulimia
Do you want to kick your habits?
You’ll gain more than you think.
Start tackling your bad habits and addictions. Kicking drugs will have the following effects:
- you become more resistant to setbacks.
- you’ll experience less stress
- you’ll gain back control over your life
- life becomes more enjoyable
- your physical resistance will likely also benefit
Personal attention, experience, solidly aware of today’s society, understanding, hands-on, directly applicable advice, etc, etc. After years of having tried everything, I finally feel like I am at the right place. No recently graduated psychology students, but expert practitioners who know what they are talking about. Finally clean. Forever grateful. If you still have doubts, go!
Experience of a client who succesfully completed a treatment of ours in September, 2017. Shared on an independent review site ‘Zorgkaart Nederland’.
You’re suffering from a bad habit or addiction, but that doesn’t make you an ‘addict’
You are much more than that. And, naturally, you would like to be treated that way. We will take your problems seriously and we will include you in our assessments, to see where you would like to end up.
We will counsel you with personal meetings. As often as necessary. This usually begins with one or multiple meetings per week, but as things progress we will reduce the frequency of these meetings.
We always employ practitioners whom we would trust to treat ourselves.
Do I have a problem? The following characteristics can indicate a dependence:
- You’re unable to make reliable agreements with yourself. You may be able to stop using for a period of time, but you’re unable to control your use over a longer period.
- Using is always on your mind. You always know exactly how much there is to eat or drink in the house.
- You make plans to control your use. You try, but as soon as you fail, you let go of your plans.
- You’re calling in sick to work more often and when you show up, you’re not fully there. You only do what’s required of you, but you don’t progress. You work out less and eat unhealthy food.
- Your relationships suffer due to your use. Arguing with your partner. Superficial contact with your kids. Less contact with friends who don’t use as much as you do. You can feel empty and alone when you’re not using.
- Then it’s time to contact our addiction care Amsterdam.