Ook beschikbaar in het: Dutch

Insurance 2019

“Every day I had the intention to change, but I never got to it. I got harder and harder on myself, I drank more and more.”

Your treatment with us is covered by your insurance

  1. All insurers reimburse at least 70% of the treatment.
  2. We never reclaim the whole remaining 30%, but a much lower income-dependent personal contribution.
  3. We advise you to sign up for a reimbursement plan. (see below)
verslavingszorg amsterdam alcohol drugs

Zoek, vind en waardeer zorgaanbieders op ZorgkaartNederland.nl

An 8.6 on ‘Zorgkaart Nederland’

.“A very thoughtful and efficient treatment that doesn’t fall back on soft babble or impersonal protocols. 

Highly effective.”

Reimbursement plan

We recommend a reimbursement plan / free choice of doctor plan. Approximately 100% of this insurance will be reimbursed and whatever the insurers do not reimburse will not be reclaimed by us. Through a so-called acte of session we deal with the insurer, the bill will not be sent to you in the first instance.

This plan costs you a few extra euros per month. For example: at Zilveren Kruis € 7 / month more. You are then 100% insured for the smaller / more special institutions like ours (the deductible is separate from this).

All insurers have a reimbursement plan in their package – even if they do not advertise it.

A number of insurers only offer reimbursement plans. For example ONVZ and DSW. Of these 2, we advise you to sign up for a plan with DSW: an efficient, friendly insurer who thinks along well with clients and care providers, and knows about the importance of good, affordable healthcare.

We strongly advise against ONVZ. They are the prime example of an old school bureaucratic, for-profit, amateur insurance company.

Basic policy

People often choose a basic policy and then add additional policies. These often cost more and it’s uncertain whether these are worth it.

If you have a basic policy, your insurer will reimburse around 70% of the costs. We won’t ask you to pay for the remaining 30%, but we do ask for a personal contribution of around 10% of the costs.

This is income-dependent and on good faith, so that the richest shoulders bear the heaviest burdens. In practice, this means that the personal contribution is around € 120 on an average income. For the lower incomes this is € 80 for the whole treatment, and the higher incomes pay up to € 400 (this too is excluding your ‘deductible’).

Contracts

The lower reimbursement for basic policies is the result of lacking contracts with health insurance companies. We spend so much time on the administration they require of us, so-called ‘checkmark healthcare’, that we do not have the energy to enter a debate with them regarding contracts.

Note that we highly value proper controls in healthcare, but we have developed a slight allergy to the way in which things are handled today. They are more than welcome to pay us unannounced visits, to sit-in with meetings, to review all our work and to assess our capabilities. (Ironically, this would probably be a cheaper way to monitor us, as opposed to the resources -both time and money- it costs both parties with the policies that are in effect today.)

Research shows that healthcare providers in the GGZ spend 30% of their time on administrative purposes. This is time that cannot be spent on you, the client.

Read and sign the petition on www.regelgekte.nl (Dutch, roughly translated to ‘bureaucratic madness’

Which problems can we help you with?